Sunday, April 24, 2011

Getting Stronger Every Day

I would never have believed I could be so faithful about exercise.  I haven't missed a day since April 7, no matter how late I get home.





The difference/s this time:
  • You're watching me
  • The first 2 weeks I felt guilty if I didn't
  • The past week I feel like something is missing if I don't
The more surprising thing is how quickly my body is responding - triceps no longer flap enough to send me into flight when I brush my teeth.  I actually feel muscles in my legs function when I walk.  I feel reconnected with my body instead of just lugging it around.
Happy Easter, my friends (or whatever aspect of springtime you may celebrate).

Thank you so much for helping me make this change in my life while your contribution reaches women around the world.
If and when you can donate: Laurie's Komen Page
Love, Laurie

No comments: