Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Art Tips

Posted Nov 24, 2008 9:31am

Good morning! Several folks who are not familiar with computer photo programs have asked me how to decorate my head. Thank you for wanting to participate in the project - every one of them is such a treasured gift! Many people have just printed the original on regular paper and used crayons, pen, ribbons, nuts - you name it! It will come out a little dark in the regular print mode, so if you want a clearer image, just use the "draft" or "fast draft" selection under "preferences" for the printer. Give me a call if you need help with this, or just email me and I'll mail you a copy.

My hair seems to be getting thinner, so your decorating ideas are a big help in replacing the actual image I see in the mirror. A new and fascinating phenomenon is how the scalp can become so shiny. A little glitter and I'll be ready for the holidays.
Love, Laurie