Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Funky Sunday

Posted Nov 9, 2008 7:22pm

Well, I guess this may be the pattern - I feel normal the day of & after chemo, then start to slow down for a couple of days. I didn't take any Tylenol during the day yesterday, because it makes me tired - I just took one before bed. I swear, it makes me look like I have a hangover!!
I didn't feel as sick after this round of chemo as I did last time, and I still didn't have to take any anti-nausea meds, but I had a low grade fever (well under the "danger zone") and felt very dull-minded all day. So I took it easy, snoozed, watched a little TV. It just feels strange to not be going full force all the time, but I feel better tonight & will be back to my normal work schedule tomorrow.

Lori called with a ray of sunshine tonight after she finished decorating my head - I can't wait to see the original!!! In the meantime, check out the "Decorate My Head" slide show for the picure with the nuts all over my head!
Love, Laurie